Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 2, 2017

1998 - IT department responsable

Analysis Consult Headquarters Change

In 1998, shortly after joining college, I was hired as a intern of Analysis Consult company that had a park of approximately 20 computers, obsolete, no network and virtually maintenance free.

As soon as I started the internship my goal was to find a partner to install basic infrastructure in the new headquarters of the company. The work was started shortly afterwards and during the month of December 1998, during the company's collective vacation period, I worked with the partners employees adjusting the position of the network points, adjusting the patch panel, installing the servers, the central nobreak, configuring the PBX, performing the maintenance of the computers and preparing them for the network operation.

Lunch time at work

I worked at the company for a year until I was hired and started to have an intern. I performed network administration, license control, PBX administration, and support for internal and third-party systems. The number of computers when I left the company was almost 40 and my position was Consultant.

Project start year: 1998
Duration: almost 2 years
Position: Intern, Trainee, Consultant
Role: Coordinator, Network Administrator
Working for: Analysis Consult (company closed)
Client: Analysis Consult
Technologies: Windows 9.x, Windows NT4, Wingate, Microsoft Office, Custom Software

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment