Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 19, 2017

2008 - Siplex Well Site


The Well Site module was initially designed to control technical meetings to approving or reject drilling of a well.

A few months later the initial purpose of the system became just one item in a larger workflow, the system being completely rewritten and moving to control the entire workflow of well site information until it was drilled.

First version user interface
In 2011 the database objects were mapped using nHibernate and the back end was rewritten to allow for integrations and greater scalability. This rewrite was a facilitator to consume and share data among various systems of Exploration.

I was actively involved in the initial two versions, getting distant at the time of nHibernate adaptation and re-acting during the adaptation of the Well Site Panel module.

For legal reasons, interfaces can not be readable.

Project start year: 2008
Duration: Almost 2.5 years all versions. Still in development.
Position: Sr System Analyst, Consultant, Sr Consultant
Role: Developer, System Analyst, Help Desk, Infrastructure Analyst, Designer, Front-end, Back-end
Working for: Atos OriginAccenture, BRQ
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: C# .Net, Asp.Net, Oracle, Css3, HTML5, Xml, Web Services, TFS, WCF, Linq, Nuget, Adobe Photoshop, Web API, Asp.net MVC 4, Bootstrap, jQuery, Json, nHibernate, Ninject

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment