Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 12, 2017

2006 - Frugoni Group Web Site


The Frugoni Group provides security consulting services, specialized labor supply, legal advice and training of security guards. With several years of market, the company currently provides services to major malls in Rio de Janeiro.

The project consisted of prototyping the web site and the logo for and company. Despite the prototype, the project has not had continuity and the company does not have Web Site until today. 

Project start year: 2006
Duration: 1 month
Position: Self Employed
Role: Developer, Designer, Front-end
Working for: Grupo Frugoni (no web site)
Client: Grupo Frugoni
Technologies: Asp.NetCssHTMLC# .NetAdobe PhotoshopJavaScriptAccessIIS, jQuery

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment