Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 13, 2017

2006 - Segplus WAP Application


Segplus is a security company that has been operating in the market since 1999, preaching several services in the branches of security. Its headquarters are located in Niterói, in Rio de Janeiro.

The project was a partnership with Doble Informática where I was responsible for creating a WAP application for Nextel radios where a radio located in a Segplus surveillance station, which could not be removed from that station.

This system reduced the need for police to be moved to the surveillance station to check if security was present.

Another application created together was the Web Site to view the data and import them into the company's official point control application.

Project start year: 2006
Duration: 4 months for web site and wap application
Position: Self Employed
Role: Developer, Designer, Front-end, Back-end, Infrastructure Analyst
Working for: Doble Informática
Client: Segplus
Technologies: Asp.NetCssHTMLC# .NetJavaScriptAccessIIS, XML, OpenWave Emulator, WAP

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment