Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 17, 2017

2007 - Siplex Drilling Rigs Schedule


The Drilling Rigs Schedule was born out of the need to control one of the most expensive and expensive resources in the oil industry. The oil drilling rig are features of slow locomotion and daily high cost, even while traveling to its destination.

The idea behind the timeline was to manage these resources in a way that optimized their travel and usage, thereby reducing the cost to the company, as well as centralizing long-term planning.

The project began as a Siplex module, but after a few years it grew in size, complexity and importance, making it an enterprise system that shares data with Siplex.

Drilling Rigs Schedule - ForUs interface
The application was done with the backend in Java and front end using jQueryJson and Script.aculo.us. Later the interface was migrated to jQuery UI, later to ForUs and later to Bootstrap. Shortly before the migration to ForUs, the backend was migrated to Asp.net MVC 3 and C# in addition to the use of Node.JS.

The interface is web with drag and drop capabilities to position the wells on their respective oil drilling rig.

I have been in the project since its creation and I participated in creating and defining the layout of the application until his exit from the Siplex team.

Due to the values involved in the system, it is considered an important system for the Petrobras business.

For legal reasons, interfaces can not be readable.

Project start year: 2007 and still in development
Duration: 1 year and a half
Position: System Analyst, Senior System Analyst, Consultant
Role: Developer, Designer, Front-end
Working for: Atos Origin, Accenture
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: Asp.net MVC 3Css3HTML 5BootstrapOracleTFSLinqC# .NetAdobe PhotoshopjQuery, Script.aculo.usNode.JS, jQuery UIForUs, Java, Json

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment