Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 26, 2017

2012 - Siplex Analytics


The Analytics Module came from the need to centralize Log4Net and Elmah logs from all Siplex modules that were previously scattered in each module and were accessed by a local page that was not always updated by developers with patches or new features.

Analytics provided a common interface for accessing the log files, and there is no longer any code replication.

Another requirement was the issuance of audit reports and statistics on the use of servers and accesses, which were also issued by the system.

Analytics implements memory and processor data readers of the IIS server, via WMI, from the server where the Siplex modules are running and displaying this data through Highcharts graphics.

Some IT-related features, which are not business-related, have been added later and are used by the Siplex development team.

Project start year: 2012
Duration: Almost 4 months
Position: Sr Consultant
Role: Developer, System Analyst, Designer, Front-end, Back-end
Working for: BRQ
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: C# .Net, Asp.NetOracleCss3HTML5TFSLinqAdobe PhotoshopBootstrap,  jQueryJson, HighCharts, Log4Net, Elmah, WMI, IIS, JavaScript, Web Service

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment