Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 11, 2017

2006 - In RioTur Web Site


In Rio Tur was a tourism company specialized in excursions carried out in luxury vehicles by local guide Patrícia and recognized by Embratur.

The work was to develop the entire Web Site, logo and content, performing the translation into the English and Spanish languages.

The site was a CMS tailored to the needs of the customer who stayed more than three years on the air.

Project start year: 2006
Duration: 3 months for core development
Position: Self Employed
Role: Developer, Designer, Front-end, Back-end, Infrastructure Analyst
Working for: In Rio Tur (Company closed)
Client: In Rio Tur
Technologies: Asp.NetCssHTMLC# .NetAdobe PhotoshopJavaScriptAccessIIS

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment