Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 9, 2017

2006 - Siplex Community


The Siplex Community was born from the need to exchange technical information among Siplex users. It started as a forum where it was possible to post messages and files and users could comment. After a while, it became only a repository of files.

It was recently rewritten updating front-end and back-end.

For legal reasons, interfaces can not be readable.

Old Version
Project start year: 2006
Duration: 3 months
Position: System Analyst
Role: Developer, System Analyst, Designer, Front-end, Back-end
Working for: Atos Origin
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: Asp.Net, Css, HTML, Oracle, SourceSafe, TFS, C# .Net, JavaScript

New Version
Project start year: 2014
Duration: 1 month
Position: Sr Consultant
Role: Developer, Designer, Front-end
Working for: BRQ
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: Asp.net MVC 3Css3HTML 5BootstrapOracleTFS, LinqC# .Net, Adobe Photoshop, jQueryJavaScript

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment