Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 16, 2017

2007 - ASBAC RJ Web Site



ASBAC - Association of Servants of the Central Bank - of Rio de Janeiro is a non-profit entity that aims to maintain and develop cultural, recreational and sports activities always focused on the well being of members.

A partnership was established with Doble Informática, where I was responsible for the creation and maintenance of the entire website of the ASBAC-RJ.

The CMS project was customized to the needs of the company and was up for more than two years. It has already been replaced.

Project start year: 2007
Duration: 3 months for core development
Position: Self Employed
Role: Developer, Designer, Front-end, Back-end, Infrastructure Analyst
Working for: Doble Informática
Client: ASBAC-RJ
Technologies: Asp.NetCssHTMLC# .NetAdobe Photoshop, JavaScript, Access, IISjQuery

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment