Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 27, 2017

2012 - Siplex Window Manager


The window manager project consisted of creating a content manager where it was possible for the user to organize their content across the screen, save and load their display layout.

Because there were multiple data sources with multiple formats generated in different time frames, the solution should be as flexible as possible in content consumption. The screen where this content would be displayed was more than 3 meters in length by more than 1 meter in height, occupying three Windows desktops and connected to a Creston automation solution.

A desktop application was developed that consumed content such as Microsoft Office files, videos, images, pdfs and web sites. This content was organized through a Dock Panel component and used APIs or components such as Office, Acrobat, and WebKit to display the content.

HTML pages have been generated with some javascript features for the user to display, for example, miscellaneous images without the need for IT intervention in content suitability.

For legal reasons, interfaces can not be readable.

Project start year: 2012
Duration: 6 moths
Position: Sr Consultant
Role: Developer, System Analyst, Help Desk, Infrastructure Analyst, Front-end, Back-end, Coordinator
Working for: BRQ
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: C# .Net, Css3HTML5XmlTFSLinqjQuery, Dock Panel, WebKit, Windows FormsXLRunner, Kanban

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment